Speaking to reporters Friday for the first

Discutez de vos clubs : Concarneau, Plabennec ainsi que tous les autres clubs de Ligue ou de Disctrict
Répondre
elaine95
Débutant
Débutant

Speaking to reporters Friday for the first

Message par elaine95 » 25 juin 2019 08:48

Carson Wentz says his goal is to be ready to play when the NFC champion Philadelphia Eagles open next season.

Speaking to reporters Friday for the first time since he tore his left ACL and LCL on Dec. 10 Will Harris Jersey , Wentz expressed confidence he won’t miss the start of 2018.

”So after we went in there and everything, it was actually the ACL and the LCL,” Wentz said. ”I’m still feeling confident with it. The rehab is the same type of progression and everything. It’s gone great so far.”

Nick Foles is leading the Eagles (15-3) against the New England Patriots (15-3) in the Super Bowl next Sunday.

”It’s hard to talk timetables because these are always fluid injuries and timetables always adjust depending upon where you’re at, Wentz said.

”But I feel very confident. I truly believe my goal is to be ready for Week 1. I’m going to push and do everything I can to be ready. I’m very confident in that.”

Wentz had an MVP-caliber season before he was injured in Philadelphia’s division-clinching win at the Los Angeles Rams. He tossed a touchdown pass a few plays after he was injured before leaving the game.

”I 100 percent believe I’ll be back better than ever, stronger ever http://www.lionscheapshop.com/cheap-aut ... ant-jersey , and with no looking back,” Wentz said.

AP NFL website: Like with bands and politicians, it's perfectly normal for athletes to enjoy one round of high-profile success before returning to being average. In the NFL, where the average career is so short, this is especially true. And yes Rock Ya-Sin Jersey , Derek Anederson, we're talking about you - though we're looking forward to watching you replace Cam Newton this year...Back in August, The Sportster looked at 15 players who had fluke NFL seasons whether it was because of over-performing, injuries that took away their best traits, or because they were part of the 2007 Cleveland Browns.Today http://www.coltscheapshop.com/cheap-aut ... ogu-jersey , we're going to do something similar by looking at players who did have fluke or one-year wonder seasons, but also examine where they are now?I know I've asked this before, but what happens when one in the sports world retires? Do they stick close to the sports world they’ve spent so much of their life in and around? Do they go pursue other careers that maybe they didn’t have the time or energy – or even knowledge – of doing and devoting their time to? Do they wind up in prison – well, we’ll do our best not to talk about these guys today.With players who maybe only have one or two good seasons, are they in the same boat as the Pro Bowlers and Super Bowl MVPs they shared a locker room with? Let's find out.

Répondre