I asked Buddha: If you

Infos et discussions autour du Stade Brestois
Répondre
ylq
Débutant
Débutant

I asked Buddha: If you

Message par ylq » 06 juil. 2019 04:41

I asked Buddha: If you meet someone you can love, but you are afraid that you can't grasp it? Buddhism: How much love to keep in the world, and to change the world to change; and to have a lover, to do things, don't ask is the robbery. I think, this world, although it is very difficult, but there are always people who love it, they will not care for them. At this time, I thought of my parents' love for their children. I am not a parent, but I can understand it clearly. One of my big brothers Marlboro Cigarettes, gave birth to a little daughter. A very small child can grab it with one hand. I suddenly thought, if I have a daughter, if I have a daughter, she must be very healthy Cigarettes For Sale. She doesn't have to be very beautiful, but she must be very healthy. It is very healthy at birth and the process of growth is very healthy. After growing up, it is still so healthy. She doesn't have to run first place every time she runs, but she will never be the last one. And every time I take a physical exam, she can easily pass through her calf Online Cigarettes. She will like sports. When she is depressed, she will go swimming and go hiking instead of sleeping. She will have a little illness, she will go to the hospital alone to do a lot of things. But it doesn't matter. When she is sick, when she needs to be encouraged on her birthday, someone will know that someone will take care of her and she will have bright eyes and a sensitive sense of smell, which will make her life more flavorful. She will learn to watch Qiuyun in July, listen to the sound outside the string, judge the wall with ears, touch the rain and wet the dust. But she must have enough immunity to resist the dust and noise of the sky. She will become more and more intelligent, independent, brave and tough in the life of white flowers. She does not need to be tall, but she must be very thin, a bit symmetrical, not as thin as a bamboo pole. She will have long black hair, how long she wants to stay and how long she can stay. She will learn to use her own hands to make her hair into a variety of good-looking styles. She will know how to wear clothes is the right one for them, not the best, as long as it suits you. She will slowly and understand a lot because I will teach her a lot of things. Something that is simple but must be understood. She will not be thrown into the corner, ignorant, and grow up half-baked. And when you really meet something, panic Wholesale Cigarettes, pretend to be calm, or at a loss. She will be cared for and grow up, I will tell her when, I can be myself. When to keep quiet, when to talk. When do you want to be sweet and when you want to be strong inside. But she will understand that there is nothing wrong with saying the vernacular, but in special occasions, it will destroy the atmosphere. She doesn't have to talk very much, but she has to be very polite. She will talk to strangers naturally and generously and say hello to others. She will like children, the elderly. She is free to arrange her own time. On Sundays, she goes to class with children, takes care of the elderly, goes to volunteers, and does some small good things. When I am on vacation, I carry a backpack and go to a place. It is not good to walk her school. It doesn't matter. She also does not think that she is not good at studying, what a big deal. But she has to have a good thing, not a good one, a very professional one, a good one that others can't do, and a good one that can make money. Every time she works hard, she will have a corresponding compensation. But when she starts to do it, she will be ruined and ruined, and she will not think about it. If she does this, it is worth noting that she should think, because thinking makes people quiet, then sensible, and then grow up. However, her thinking is always a reflection of a small family, thinking without fear, and thinking without interest. It is just written on the edge of life, letting the heart be full of heart. She will have her own independent beliefs and principles, and she will know what she has to pay for what she wants. She will be very motivated Cigarettes Online, and everyone can see her progress and support her progress.
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

Online Cigarettes

Répondre