If I have a daughter

Infos et discussions autour du Stade Brestois
Répondre
ylq
Débutant
Débutant

If I have a daughter

Message par ylq » 06 juil. 2019 04:42

If I have a daughter, I think, she should be as beautiful as a green lotus when she grows up, and I, at first, may look at her like a natural cloud, and then in the rain. Then she fell down and became a dew on her leaf, watching her grow up a little bit. She should be made of marshmallow, not made of ice. The appearance of marshmallows is sweet and warm Online Cigarettes. When appropriate, it will melt, while the appearance of ice is hard, although ice and cotton candy are as easy to melt. She should have emotions and tears. Every time I shed tears, it is seen by someone. If she wants to see who she sees, she can let anyone see it. Her memory will be very good, she can easily think of a moment, the expression on the face and the temperature of both eyes Marlboro Gold, and then carefully consider and think when I am alone. And she can easily manipulate her nerves. She wants to make her nerves big when she is big, and when she has a small strip. She will love her father very much. She would like to hold her father's hand, she would like to be with her father. Go shopping with her father, buy clothes, eat, and tell jokes. But when she faces her father's love, she will be intoxicated and happy, she will take it for granted, she will not feel guilty. Of course, she will be very filial. She can have her own innocence, small flaws. She has little troubles, but she is not happy. I will occasionally be stupid, dazed, insane, innocent. Because of childishness, it is a rare quality that is rare for adults. She will like the world, will appreciate some small things, and get a surprise from nature. She would see the sun shining through the window, over the glass, across the water, and the colorful fluorescence that swayed down. She will hear, and Thunder likes to roll in the corner of the sky, and then falls down loudly Marlboro Lights. One day in her life, she will go to live in the forest, where there is fresh air, clear spring water, and debris from the leaves. At night, there are stars in the sky, sparkling. She will love words, music, movies, comics, cooking, and blouses. These things will make her become real, delicate and confident. But she never felt bored because of what she loved, because for her, it was just a state, not a profession. She will be an enthusiastic and happy layman, and will never tire of creating her own little world. When you have time, write a few brushstrokes, draw a few paintings, listen to a few folk songs, and read some philosophy. She never worried that she would become a yellow-faced woman, because she understood that even if she turned into a yellow-faced woman, she would be a good-looking yellow-faced aunt. The other party, maybe, is already a black-faced husband Parliament Cigarettes. She will have a very stable job. She can support herself through her own efforts and live a proper and decent life. She would like to spend money on her loved ones, but she never thought that if she didn't have him, wouldn't anyone want it. She doesn't have to have a lot of money, but she must have a little money of her own. This money can guarantee that when she quarrels with her husband, she can dry her tears, go out with great face, want to go wherever she goes, and think about it. If he is not allowed to find it Cigarettes For Sale, he will not be allowed to find it. Instead of crying and screaming back to her family, she accepted a few old comforts and ran back to her face. She would meet someone she liked at the right moment, and that person just liked her very much. Then they gradually transition from love to love. Occasionally hesitated, occasionally worried, occasionally overwhelmed, but no misunderstanding, no miss, no third party, no harm to each other. She will taste the sweetness, expectation, and enthusiasm of love. And the first person she liked was the one who was last with her. But she won��t think about it, she won��t care, the other party is not

Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Newport Cigarettes

Répondre