The NFL is looking into an odd incident that t

Infos et discussions autour du Stade Brestois
Répondre
panxing18
Débutant
Débutant

The NFL is looking into an odd incident that t

Message par panxing18 » 05 sept. 2019 08:13

ook place surrounding Giants safety Jabrill Peppers in January Evan Engram Color Rush Jersey , when his car was burglarized and a suspect in the burglary was later beaten to death.Peppers, who was traded from the Browns to the Giants this month, had items including a Glock semi-automatic handgun stolen from his SUV in January, according to WKYC.Marsha Carroll, a 57-year-old homeless woman who was named as a suspect, was found beaten on February 6 and later died from her injuries.Today reports surfaced that the NFL was investigating the matter. According to News 5 in Cleveland, one of the requests the NFL made of the Cleveland Police Department was “any documentation indicating Jabrill Peppers is not a suspect in (Carroll’s) homicide.”The Cleveland Police quickly released a statement noting that Peppers is not a suspect, and the Giants released a statement echoing that.“We are aware of the situation in Cleveland. The NFL has been aware of this situation for some time. Jabrill is not the subject of an investigation by the Cleveland Police Department,” the Giants’ statement said.It is unclear why the NFL is investigating the matter. Asafo-Adjei introduces himself"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections New York Giants NewsGiants Training Camp 2016Giants vs. Eagles 2015 Patrick Omameh Color Rush Jersey , Week 17New York Giants News2019 NFL Draft“Big George” makes a big impression in first day as a GiantNew,103commentsAsafo-Adjei introduces himselfEDTShareTweetShareShare“Big George” makes a big impression in first day as a GiantGeorge Asafo-AdjeiJason Marcum - Sea of BlueGeorge Asafo-Adjei, the Kentucky right tackle the New York Giants selected in Round 7 (232nd overall) wasted no time on Saturday endearing himself to the fan base.“Hell, yeah”How can you not love Asafo-Adjei’s reaction when he got the “we’re drafting you” phone call from the Giants? Just listen to the young man nicknamed “Big George.”Asafo-Adjei continued to express excitement when he spoke with New York media via conference call:“Oh my gosh, I feel like the luckiest man in the world,” he said.“She gets to see her boy make it.”Asafo-Adjei spoke passionately on Saturday about his mother.“My mom works hard, she has worked hard since I was born. She has been working 3 jobs, literally 3 jobs every day. She probably gets 4 hours of sleep every day, we went through some rough patches in life Landon Collins Color Rush Jersey , but we overcame thanks to God. He’s taken me out of that situation, and he has taken our family out of that situation,” Asafo-Adjei said. “I’m happy for our blessings. I don’t have a father in my life, that’s been much harder as well. I thank God, God is good and he answers prayers.”Asafo-Adjei sounded like a son just trying to make his mom proud.“She was screaming, going crazy [when he was drafted],” Asafo-Adjei said. “I’m happy for her, she gets to see her boy make it. “I’ve worked really hard for this. I’m going in there not to just goof around, but I’m going in there to take a job Dalvin Tomlinson Color Rush Jersey , I’m going in there to make a name for myself. I truly believe I’m a dog. I can’t wait for you guys to see that.”Born in the BronxAsafo-Adjei was born in the Bronx and moved to Cincinnati, Oh. during his childhood. He says, though, that he’s “from Ghana.” He told reporters he has a sister from Ghana who he didn’t meet until he was 14, and that his mission — outside of football — is to help the poor.“I want to give back to any poor countries and any poor communities around here. It’s eye opening to see those people don’t have anything, but they are the happiest people in the world,” Asafo-Adjei said. “Anyone can take something from that, just seeing them struggle I want to give back to them so bad.”Good practice competitionThe Giants did not select edge rusher Josh Allen in Round 1. In selecting Asafo-Adjei, they did take the guy who blocked him in practice every day for the past few seasons.“We both sharpened each other honestly Phil McConkey Color Rush Jersey ,” Asafo-Adjei said. “He had troubles going against me, I’m a speed guy I’m good with the pass rush. He’s a great edge rusher, I gave him problems, we both helped each other. You saw it in the outcome of the season and the outcome of our play.”

Répondre